Old World Archery Yeoman Traditional Takedown Recurve Bow Beginner Kit, available in 54", 62" AMO Length, 15lbs to 55lbs Draw weight by Old World Archery LLC
We are happy to present the excellent Old World Archery Yeoman Traditional Takedown Recurve Bow Beginner Kit, available in 54", 62" AMO Length, 15lbs to 55lbs Draw weight.
With so many available these days, it is great to have a name you can recognise. The Old World Archery Yeoman Traditional Takedown Recurve Bow Beginner Kit, available in 54", 62" AMO Length, 15lbs to 55lbs Draw weight is certainly that and will be a great buy.
For this great price, the Old World Archery Yeoman Traditional Takedown Recurve Bow Beginner Kit, available in 54", 62" AMO Length, 15lbs to 55lbs Draw weight comes highly respected and is a regular choice amongst lots of people. Old World Archery LLC have included some great touches and this equals good value.
The Old World Yeoman recurve bow package includes:
- Choice of 54" or 62" takedown recurve bow
- Black fiberglass limbs with hard maple wooden core, and reinforced limb tips
- Radiused shelf hardwood riser w/ hand turned limb bolts, all accessory bushings installed
- Dacron endless loop recurve bowstring
- Selway limb savor recurve bow stringer
- Stick on arrow rest for 30 lbs and under, or rug rest and leather strike plate for 35 lbs and up.
- Instructional booklet
- Lifetime Warranty
How to select bow length?
- For those with a shorter draw length such as children 12 and under, purchase the 54" length bow. 54" is an ideal length for a draw length of 25" or less. For draw length of 26" or more, we recommend the 62" bow. If you do not know your draw length, measure your arm span like your making a T from tip to tip, and divide by 2.5. This will give you an accurate estimate to go off of.
How to select the correct draw weight
- Selecting the correct draw weight is important. Often, a new archer will select a draw weight that is too heavy for them, and then ingrain bad shooting habits into their shooting form. To help, we have made the recommended draw weight guide for you below:
Young Child - less than 100 lbs body weight = 15lbs
Child - 100 to 125 lbs body weight = 15 - 25 lbs
Young Adult - 125 to 150 lbs body weight = 25 lbs to 35 lbs
Medium Adult - 150 - 175 lbs body weight = 30 lbs to 45 lbs
Large Adult - 175 lbs body weight = 40 - 55 lbs
Do I need a right or a left handed bow?
- The dexterity of the bow that you need is always determined by the hand that draws the string. So if you draw the string with your right hand, than you need a right handed bow. If you draw the string with your left hand, than you need a left handed bow.
Join hundreds of archers who are proud to shoot Old World, and PASS ON THE TRADITION TODAY!